Gaming can be an expensive hobby, but it doesn’t have to be! Having been an avid gamer for the last few years, I have learnt a trick or two when it comes to saving money on games and getting the best deals. Below are 7 ways I have learnt to save money on my GameStop purchases.
- #1 There are a number of websites that collect all the GameStop coupons available each month. You can usually find coupons that give you free shipping or 10 – 15% off.
- #2 Check out the GameStop website for their daily deals. It is hard to predict what the daily deal will be for, but I have got some pretty good deals in the past.
- #3 Keep an eye on GameStops weekly ad at gamestop.com/weeklyad for their weekly deals.
- #4 If you know you are going to purchase a certain game it is often beneficial to pre-order it. GameStop often have exclusive bonus content for pre-orders.
- #5 Sign up for a GameStop Rewards card as this offers great savings if you buy games frequently.
- #6 Combine coupons: Most of the GameStop Coupons that you will come across will specify that they can not be combined with other coupons, but often I have found that free shipping coupons can be combined with other x% off coupons.
- #7 Use GameStops download service: If you are not too bothered about having the game box or disc, then downloading games from GameStop’s download service is often my cost effective.