If you are someone who has decided to begin losing weight and feeling better, then you have decided to change your lifestyle to one that promotes healthy eating instead of over-eating any diet involves eating because you have to eat to survive. However, fat loss eating looks different than over-weight eating. It also looks different than starvation eating and Bing eating. If you are serious about losing weight, the steps below will help you achieve your healthy weight quickly and easily.
- When you go shopping, make sure that your purchases include fresh food and whole grains, Fruits, veggies, whole grain bread, and pasta are the most vital part of your diet. Without them, you will feel hungry more and less satisfied.
- When making up your plate for meals, half of your plate should be fruits or veggies. Everything else should fit on the other half of your plate and should not touch each other. This habit is teaching you portion control. Skinny people eat until they are not hungry using this method. Fat people eat until the food is gone. It is important to remember that restaurants never hive healthy portions of food and good advice would be to never eat your entire plate when dining out.
- Avoid all fried foods. There is nothing nutritional about them and all they will do is give you empty calories.
- Avoid processed foods and refined sugars. Again, there is nothing nutritional about these foods and you don’t need them.
- Look for lean protein to add to every meal. White meat chicken, turkey, and fish are great staples of a healthy diet. Not only will they keep your hunger at bay, but they will nourish your body as well.
- Never skip meals. You should be eating three square meals every day, as well as two or three healthy snacks in between. This way you are encouraging your metabolism to continue running efficiently.
- The most important substances that you need to increase your body’s fat-burning process are water and fibers. Water is a very good appetite suppressant. It reduces our urges to eat. Water also helps in the detoxification of your body and removes the toxins responsible for fats. So you should drink plenty of water every day. Water also increases the metabolism rate of your body so it helps to burn fats faster
I am sick and tired of all this politically correct B.S saying that women can’t and shouldn’t train the same way as men. Nope: women should stick to their machines, aerobic classes, and “designated” workout rooms filled with old machines and dumbbells that go up to a whopping 15 pounds. But, if they want to come over to the “men’s area” to use an empty barbell or a bench for some “toning” exercises, then it’s okay. After all, everyone knows that endless triceps kickbacks and dumbbell curls are the best way to get great arms. Right…I keep waiting for women to see their true potential in the weight room. I keep waiting for women to step off the elliptical for the final time and explore the new exciting future that awaits them with dumbbell barbells, kettlebells, sandbags, and bodyweight exercises